Second Assignment: (a quick note) Part 4.9

   After our latest group critic (which I'll be posting about in a larger post along with my personal review and previous design) I have decided to change things up, implement the critique on my house and also search for better ways to further and clear the vision I want to project. For example, ramps to portray a more serene and welcoming business, as advised in the group critic. Part of my troubles right now stem from a lack of art style to showcase my idea. What media could possibly depict tranquility and relaxation?

   Digital media has unlimited branches and potential, and I'm leaning towards it because it allows me to experiment and go back and forth with no risk of loosing progress. I'm in the process of researching digital media styles that represent and will be aesthetically cohesive with the function of my business/home idea. In my opinion digital watercolor, or traditional watercolor could work well with my design as well as using different types of textures to obtain the desired effect. Although mostly besides the point at the moment, finding the right style in which to present a project is important.

   These two floor plans are my current attempt at designing a space with ramps, not many changes were made to the rooms.


 

Comments

Popular Posts